Best of Gujarat Tour Package
8 Days / 7 Nights
DAY 1 (Ahmedabad)
Today arrive at Ahmedabad. On arrival check in at the hotel. Proceed to visit Gandhi Ashram, City museum and Hathising Jain Temple. Later in the evening proceed to visit Adalaj Step well and Akshardham Temple. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2 (Ahmedabad - Lothal - Velavadar - Bhavnagar)
After breakfast start for Bhavnagar. En-route visit Lothal. Lothal is one of the most prominent cities of the ancient Indus valley civilisation. Also visit Velavadar The Velavadar National park is known for the successful conservation of the blackbuck, wolf and the lesser Florican. Arrive at Bhavnagar. Later proceed to visit Nishkalank Mahadev Temple in Koliyak, Bhavnagar. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3 (Bhavnagar - Palitana - Sasangir)
After breakfast proceed to Sasanigir. Enroute visit Palitana. Palitana is the world’s only mountain that has more than 900 temples.Palitana temples and whole mountain are considered the most sacred pilgrimage place by the Jain community, and is the world's largest Temple Complex with 3000 temples. Later arrive at Sasangir. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 4 (Sasangir - Diu)
In the morning take jeep safari in Gir national park. Later, proceed to beach town Diu. Later, visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Evening is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 5 (Diu - Somnath)
After breakfast proceed to Somnath. On arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 6 (Somnath - Porbandar - Dwarka)
After breakfast, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Enroute visit Porbandar. At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir - the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later arrive at Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 7 (Dwarka - Jamnagar - Rajkot)
After breakfast take a trip to Bet Dwarka, visit Old Temple of Krishna. On the way to Bet Dwarka, visit Nageshwar Temple - One of the 12th Jyotilingam of Shiva, Rukmini Temple and Gopi Talav. Enroute visit In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple at Jamnagar known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Later arrive at Rajkot. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 8 (Departure)
After breakfast, proceed to Ahmedabad. Drop at airport/railway station.
- AC / None AC double bed room.
- LED TV, Hot & Cold Water.
- All Applicable hotel taxes.
Meals (As Per Plane)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per your requirement.
All Transport & Sight Seeing
- Pick-up & Drop from mention point.
- AC / None AC Car as per your requirement.
- All applicable toll tax, parking charge and driver allowance.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Per person rates (in Rupees.) - applicable to 2 persons staying together sharing the same room.
- Transport as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- The package does not include guide services.
- The package can not be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation policy depends upon the vendors' cancellation policy.
- Mankiyatra.Com reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.