Gujarat Pilgrimage with Wildlife Tour Package
6 Days / 5 Nights
Jamnagar - Dwarka - Somnath - Diu - Sasan Gir
Day 01 # Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (315km/6hrs)
Today, proceed to Jamnagar. On arrival visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 # Jamnagar – Dwarka (150km/3hrs)
Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 # Dwarka – Porbandar - Somnath (200km/ 4hrs)
In the morning depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 # Somnath – Diu (100km/2hrs)
Today, after breakfast proceed to beach town Diu. Later, visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Evening is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 # Diu – Sasangir (110km/2hrs)
After breakfast Proceed to Sasangir. Sasangir, is the home of the Asiatic Lion. On arrival Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (Closed on Wednesday) Later, get ready for open jeep safari at Gir National Park. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 # Sasangir – Ahmedabad (380km/8hrs)
Today, after breakfast proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival drop at Railway Station/Airport.
Tour Cost Includes:-
- Meeting and assistance on arrival
- 05 Nights Air-conditioned accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- All meals at Sasangir (Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast)
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Air fare / train fare
- Jeep safari/devaliya park at Sasangir
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Per person rates (in Rupees.) - applicable to 2 persons staying together sharing the same room.
- Transport as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- The package does not include guide services.
- The package can not be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation policy depends upon the vendors' cancellation policy.
- Mankiyatra.Com reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Less then 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund).
- In case : If you travel any hill station , if there is any natural calamity or heavy snow fall use faced & if your trip is cancel , in that case , there is no refund policy will be applicable.