Honeymoon Special Package
6 Days / 5 Nights
South Andaman Islands and Havelock Island
Day 1 : Arrival at Port Blair
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure, In the afternoon proceed for Harbor Cruise to Viper Island –(it has multiple attraction of historical importance including the gallows in Natural settings), covering seven points by boat, and u can see one of the big floating dry dock belongs to Indian navy, the island-naval harbor and mainland going vessel harbor. Late evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at National Memorial Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Note :Harbor Cruise boat Departs at 1500hrs , please report to the ferry at least 15mins prior to Departure , Light n sound show is 1hour show starts at 1800hrs – subject to weather condition
Day 2 : Excursion to Coral island North Bay & Ross Island
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress.(Water sports activities available here are Scuba diving , Under water sea-walk , Snorkeling , glass bottom boat ride , Jet ski- water scooter , Banana boat ride , speed boat etc on direct payment basis) After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
- Ferry depart at 0930hrs , please report to complex by 0900hrs –subject to weather condition
- Contact us if you want a private boat for above trip perfect for 5-7 person. Optional: Diving and Sea Walk at North Bay
Day 3 : Port Blair to Havelock
After breakfast get transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbor to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andamans with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beaches; Vijaynagar Beach and Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Note :This day your breakfast will be at Port Blair if you are traveling by a early morning ferry as the Hotel to give a pack breakfast, Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition
Day 4 : Havelock Island /Excursion to Elephant beach
Trip to Elephant Beach3: Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Note: Inclusive of snorkeling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty.
Note :This trip is inclusive of transfers, boat charges, Guide, floating device and equipments. Guest may also hire a 2 wheeler and take a round of the Island or may choose to go for Scuba Diving or Game fishing on direct payment basis, this trip may change to Light house due to weather conditions
Day 5 : Excursion to Radhanagar beach / Havelock Island to Port Blair
After breakfast, the cab will be provided to pickup and drop guest to Beach No 7, Radhanagar beach rated as the best beach in Asia. Spend the day relaxing on this beach. Return to Port Blair as per ferry timings advised. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Note :Note- Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition
Day 6 : Departure
Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories…
Honeymoon add-ons on extra payment
- Candle-light Dinners
- Beach side - Blue Bird Resort
- Rose Valley Resort
- Beach side -Wild Orchid Resort
- Special Honeymoon Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Box
- Flower Bed Decorations (Only in Rose Valley Resort, Wild orchid Resort and Blue bird Resort)
- Dinner supplements
- Rose Valley Resort
- Blue Bird Resort
- Wild Orchid Resort
- AC / None AC double bed room.
- LED TV, Hot & Cold Water.
- All Applicable hotel taxes.
- Meals (As Per Plane)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per your requirement.
- All Transport & Sight Seeing
- Pick-up & Drop from mention point.
- AC / None AC Car as per your requirement.
- All applicable toll tax, parking charge and driver allowance.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Per person rates (in Rupees.) - applicable to 2 persons staying together sharing the same room.
- Transport as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- The package does not include guide services.
- The package can not be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation policy depends upon the vendors' cancellation policy.
- Mankiyatra.Com reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Less then 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund).
- In case : If you travel any hill station , if there is any natural calamity or heavy snow fall use faced & if your trip is cancel , in that case , there is no refund policy will be applicable.