Nainital Jim Corbett Tour Package
4 Days / 3 Nights
Nanital - Jim Corbett
Day 01: Delhi - Nainital (320 / 7 Hrs)
Travel By Surface from Delhi to Nainital.Nainital : is referred to as the lake of three sages, or the Tri Rishi Sarovar as mentioned in the Manas Khand chapter of the Skanda Purana. As recorded in history, the three sages, Atri, Pulastya, and Pulaha stopped over at Nainital on their pilgrimage, to quench their thirst. Finding no water, they dug a hole and transferred some water into it to from the sacred lake of Tibet, Mansarovar. Thus the famous lake of Nainital came into existence. Another legend has it that the left eye or Nain of Lord Shiva’s wife Sati fell in this center and formed an emerald eye shaped lake, and thus emerged the city of Nainital.Recent history records reveal that Nainital was brought into limelight by P. Barron, a British sugar merchant, in 1839. The beauty of Nainital with the central lake cushioned among the forests attracted this person to build a house named Pilgrim’s Cottage and settle in Nainital.On arrival at Nainital transfer to hotel,check in to hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure, Evening you will walk toNaini Lake and Mall road overnight stay at hotel at Nainital.
Day 02: Nainital
After breakfast, visit to Naini Lake, Mall road, Boating Club, Cable Car Ride & Thandi Sadak etc. Later back to hotel.Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel at Nainital.
Day 3 : - Nainital - Jim Corbett
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and visit another sightseeing . Evening time drive to Jim Corbett . Arrival Jim Corbettcheck into the hotel .afternoon visit some famous places nearby Corbett like – Maa Garjiya Temple, Jim Corbett Museum (Dhangari), Kosi Bairaj , Jeep Safari Jim CorbettNational Park etc.Evening return back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Nainital - Delhi
After breakfast check out from hotel, then drive to Delhi for onward destination.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Nainital
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Corbett
- Pick up & Drop Ex - Delhi
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Swift Dezire for 2 & 4 / Ac Innova for 6 Person / Tempo Traveler for 12 Person
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive
- All Taxes Include
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Per person rates (in Rupees.) - Applicable to 2 persons staying together sharing the same room.
- Transport as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- The package does not include guide services.
- The package can not be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation policy depends upon the vendors' cancellation policy.
- Mankiyatra.Com reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Less then 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund).
- In case : If you travel any hill station , if there is any natural calamity or heavy snow fall use faced & if your trip is cancel , in that case , there is no refund policy will be applicable.